Hello,

I would like to setup one OpenSMTPD server as MX server for incoming mails and
have OpenSMTPD deliver the mail to different Dovecot mailbox servers using LTMP
depending on the e-mail address of the recipient.

Would this kind of setup be possible to do using the table-postgresql extra
addon? I would then have a table in my database where the recipient email
address is mapped to a respective mailbox server name (email1 -> server1,
email2 -> server2, etc.).

Right now I use the following action:

action "dovecot" lmtp "server1:24" rcpt-to virtual <virtuals>

which basically only allows me to deliver to one single mailbox server.

If I guess I could still use Dovecot's LMTP proxying feature for that purpose
but I think it would be much smarter to do that in OpenSMTPD directly.

Anyone know if this is possible or have an alternative idea how to do that?

Best regards,
Mabi