On Sun, Aug 04, 2019 at 04:45:17PM +0000, mabi wrote:
> Hello,
>
> In previous versions of OpenSMTPD I remember there was the following setting:
>
> limit session max-rcpt
>
> which one could use to limit the maximum recipients per mail. This setting
> seem to have been removed or I can't find it in OpenSMTPD 6.5...
>
> Is there maybe a new setting name to achieve the same limit?

Indeed, this somehow didn't get documented, please open an issue on our
tracker so I take care of this when I get home in a few days.

meanwhile, smtp limits are as follow:

smtp limit max-mails <number> = max number of mails per session
smtp limit max-rcpt <number>  = max number of recipient per transaction

--
Gilles Chehade                                                 @poolpOrg

https://www.poolp.org            patreon: https://www.patreon.com/gilles