catch all are a virtual thing, they don't work for aliases

October 26, 2019 12:51 PM, "Reio Remma" <r...@mrstuudio.ee
(mailto:r...@mrstuudio.ee?to=%22Reio%20Remma%22%20<r...@mrstuudio.ee>)> wrote:
On 26/10/2019 13:35, Sergey Seacher wrote: Hello!

How can I make, opensmtpd accept mail for all recipients: that are present in
the file /etc/opensmtpd/aliases and that are not present?
I had the rule in my /etc/opensmtpd/smtpd.conf file:accept
from any
for domain domain.ltd alias <aliases>
deliver to lmtp "/run/dovecot/lmtp" rcpt-to I have changed this rule to:accept
from any
for domain domain.ltd
deliver to lmtp "/run/dovecot/lmtp" rcpt-to Now, if I send to any recipient in
my domain, for example rggg...@domain.ltd (mailto:rggg...@domain.ltd), I
receive error 550, but I need mail to be deliver to i...@domain.ltd
(mailto:i...@domain.ltd)
Do you mean a catch all alias? Try adding to your aliases file:

@domain.ltd i...@domain.ltd (mailto:i...@domain.ltd)

And re-add alias <aliases> to your accept rule.

Good luck,
Reio