Good afternoon/morning

I have been trying now to sanitize/optimizing my mail set-up and had the
following idea in mind.

Let' s assume I have 3 virtual users A, B and X on my domain
I want to receive mail for all of them. No problem, that's easy to set up.

But now, suppose some one (locally or non-locally) sends a mail to user C
that does not exist (nor virtual nor as a account). I want my set-up to be
able to deliver it to user X. Basically, I want X to receive all the mails
that were sent to my domain, but not to an existing virtual user.

Is there a way to achieve that? And more generally, is that a good idea?

Thank you,

-Stephan