Hello everybody! I have this simple config in use:

table aliases file:/etc/mail/aliases
table domains { kasakoff.net }

listen on lo0

listen on egress inet4 tls pki kasakoff.net auth-optional
listen on egress inet4 port submission tls-require pki kasakoff.net auth

action "mbox" mbox alias <aliases>
action "deliver" mda "/usr/local/libexec/dovecot/dovecot-lda
action "relay" relay

match action "mbox"
match from any for domain <domains> action "deliver"
match auth from any for any action "relay"

------------------------------
as i can imagine, the "mbox" match is expanded to
match from local to local action "mbox"
if I understand it correctly, "from local" means that mail has come from
127.0.0.1(or what?), and "for local" is what?

I am asking, because actually, with this config, i can send mail to any
server, look:
mx$ mail -v -r nore...@kasakoff.net -s "test mail" kos...@tvema.ru
test
.
EOT
<<< 220 mx.kasakoff.net ESMTP OpenSMTPD
>>> EHLO localhost
<<< 250-mx.kasakoff.net Hello localhost [local], pleased to meet you
<<< 250-8BITMIME
<<< 250-ENHANCEDSTATUSCODES
<<< 250-SIZE 104857600
<<< 250 HELP
>>> MAIL FROM:<nore...@kasakoff.net>
<<< 250 2.0.0 Ok
>>> RCPT TO:<kos...@tvema.ru>
<<< 250 2.1.5 Destination address valid: Recipient ok
>>> DATA
<<< 354 Enter mail, end with "." on a line by itself
>>> .
<<< 250 2.0.0 6bc3d534 Message accepted for delivery
>>> QUIT
<<< 221 2.0.0 Bye

"tvema.ru" is not local, then, why does it work?
thanks in advance for help, and personally thanks devs for the great
software