On 5/10/21 3:14 PM, Martijn van Duren wrote:
There's filter-dkimsign in packages, which is also mentioned in
smtpd.conf. I don't think there's a more lightweight solution
possible.

I had found your web site https://palant.info/2020/11/09/adding-\
dkim-support-to-opensmtpd-with-custom-filters/, but it mentioned
building opensmtpd-filter-dkimsign from "some Dutch web server".
I didn't expect a package.

Actually I am running my major MTA with sendmail, still. The
problem in this configuration is, the opendkim milter is called
before masquerading is done. opendkim signs a header that is
modified my sendmail later. (There are some workarounds, but they
are unreliable.)

Is there a similar pitfall for opensmtpd-filter-dkimsign and
opensmtpd?

Regards
Harri