On Wed, 2021-06-23 at 14:13 +0100, Simon Harrison wrote:
> Afternoon all.
>
> After *much* hunting around for examples, I've finally gotten
> filter-dkimsign working correctly (on Debian 10).
>
> from my /etc/smtpd.conf:
>
> filter dkimsign proc-exec "filter-dkimsign -d mydomain.com -s 20210622
> -k /etc/mail/dkim/private.rsa.key" user _dkimsign group _dkimsign
>
> listen on socket filter "dkimsign"
> listen on localhost tls pki mydomain.com
>
> It turned out that the line:
>
> listen on socket filter "dkimsign"
>
> did the trick. To be fair, it's right there on
>
> https://man.openbsd.org/smtpd.conf
>
> but I must have continually missed it until now. Perhaps it might be
> helpful to have a couple of examples in the filter-dkimsign man page?
>
> Also, it would be great to see this filter incorporated into the main
> package as the alternatives (dkimproxy, rspamd) seem to need ~200MB of
> ram.

I worked hard recently to get it into Debian with rak@debian.[0][1]

A simple example of how to set it up is part of the OpenBSD package[2]
and will also be part of Debian's package[3].

"Unfortunately" Debian is currently getting ready for release, so it
might take some time before this work actually lands in the Debian
repos, but it's all queued up.

Hope this helps.

martijn@

[0] https://www.mail-archive.com/misc@opensmtpd.org/msg05329.html