Hi,

I'm using OpenSMTPD on FreeBSD (in jails) as local SMTP relays for several applications.

Actually, I use file table as a source of information about valid senders IP:

table senders_static file:/usr/local/etc/mail/senders-static
match from src <senders_static> for any action remote_delivery_via_relay_1

Now I want to search for current list dynamically using an external source of information. As I use Consul, it would perfect to query consul server(s) with http(s) requests and get the servers list from the received JSON data. Unfortunately, I cannot find the information about creating a new type of table, something like:

table senders_consul consul:http://consul1.domain.local:8080?service=myapp

Could someone assist me in such task, please?

Peter