вт, 10 янв. 2023 г. в 17:15, <gil...@poolp.org>:

> January 10, 2023 2:29 PM, "Илья Коскин" <kasakof...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > So, if I get you right, I can use expand-only for both "local" and
> > "external", but how can the delivery method be specified?
> >
> > For example, if i has this in alias table:
> > alice = foo
> > bob = b...@example.com
> >
> > Then, I must have the user "foo" and "match from any for local" rule?
> >

> You should paste your configuration because there are many valid
> configurations
> for different use-cases that could use the alias table you show.

I'm not using "expand-only" so far. The "forward-only" rule is doing
great job for me now.
So I'm just investigating what else I can do.

> I'm assuming b...@example.com is a remote domain not handled by your ruleset,
> in
> which case you would need the user foo to exist, and you would need a rule
> that
> allows your smtpd to send mail to @example.com (you likely already have one
> for
> sending mail to the outside).

Thank you very much for explanation! And also thank you very much for
all the work on OpenSMTPD!
OpenSMTPD is great software, and your work is invaluable!
And I'm so lucky for using it! Thank you!