Hi!

Sorry, me again :-)

> Is there a way to tell opensmtpd to relay only using IPV4 for mta? […]

You could adapt your match line to only allow sending from your ipv4
address by adding “from src [your ipv4 address]. This is documented on the
man-page. It’s not a perfect solution, but I think it might help you out.

E.g.: “match from src [your ipv4 are here] for any relay”

The reason is that opensmtpd tries first a bunch of IPV6 addresses
> corresponding to smtp.office365.com, all failing, then finally finds an
> IPV4 address that works. See below.

You might want to find out why that is happening.

Thanks!

I hope this helps!
Edmund

P.S.: I apologise for the formatting, sending this from my phone.