Hello,
I have the following filters in smtpd.conf to cut the hosts sending SPAM:

    filter no_dyndns \
        phase connect \
        match rdns regex { \
                '.*\.dyn\..*', '.*\.dsl\..*', \
                '([0-9]{1,3}\.){3}.*', \
                '([0-9]{1,3}-){3}.*' \
        } \
        disconnect "550 We do not accept mail from dynamic IPs"

    filter no_rdns \
        phase rcpt-to \
        match !rdns \
        disconnect "451 Sending server has no reverse DNS (PTR record)"

    filter no_fcrdns \
        phase rcpt-to \
        match ! fcrdns \
        disconnect "451 No Forward Confirmed Reverse DNS. Please contact your
e-mail administrator"

and then

    listen on 0.0.0.0 port 25 tls pki mail.svyrydiuk.eu \
        ca cafile \
        hostname "mail.svyrydiuk.eu" \
        filter { no_dyndns, no_rdns, no_fcrdns }

--
with best regards,
Slavik Svyrydiuk