Op 05-06-2023 om 12:52 schreef Omar Polo:
On 2023/06/04 11:40:34 +0200, Frank de Bruijn <smtpd-...@aconet.nl> wrote:
I built 7.3.0p0 rc2 on Debian Bookworm and it seems to work ok so far.
Just one thing: I had to change my smtpd.conf, because starting
initially failed with:

   smtpd: invalid listen option: pki required for tls/smtps

My smtpd.conf has four pki sets, because the server serves several
domains. Up to now, I never needed to use pki in a listen directive, as
OpenSMTPD would pick the correct pki depending on the hostname.

It appears this no longer works. Is that a bug or a deliberate change?

This was changed in OpenBSD 6.9, from the changelog:

Ah, ok. We 'portable users' never got past 6.8. :-)

If the latter, what to do now? For the tests, I used one of the pkis in
the listen directive, but I really need all four of them. Would
specifying them all work?

Yes, it's possible to specify more than one `pki' per `listen'
directive.

Thanks! That should allow me to create a more serious test setup.

Regards,
Frank