> On 17 Jun 2023, at 18:43, Simon Harrison <i...@simonh.uk> wrote:
>
> On Sat, 17 Jun 2023 09:50:17 +0200
> Omar Polo <o...@omarpolo.com> wrote:
>
>> OpenSMTPD 7.3.0p0 has just been released.
>>

> When someone compiles (and runs) this on Debian Bookworm, can you post
> a quick howto. I tried on one of my servers and had lots of errors.

I've compiled and run successfully several times on Devuan, which I
hope it's not too different from Debian.

Can you please share the commands you issued and the errors you are
getting?  In general, when reporting an issue, attaching compile or
runtime logs (whichever more appropriate for the matter) is always the
right thing to do.  Feel free to send them offlist if you prefer

Thanks,

Omar Polo