I assume you're trying to send mail from your LAN to your own mail accounts, rather than relaying outbound. This is what I use to ignore the DNS checks in my filtering. Not sure if it's the best way, but it works:

table bypasses {"192.168.1.0/24"}
filter "bypasses" phase connect match src <bypasses> bypass
listen on egress tls ... filter { "bypasses", "check_rdns", "check_fcrdns", "check_dyndns", "rspamd" }