Greeting,

On Sat, 10 Feb 2024 20:10:36 +0100,
J Doe wrote:

> ...however, if I try either the combined DNSBL from Abusix or the black
> DNSBL from Abusix, it will reject mail from Hotmail as well as e-mail
> that is hosted via 1&1's e-mail service.
>
> The man page for filter-dnsbl mentions Abusix, so I am assuming it
> supports it, but why would this be happening ?  It seems like all
>
> Does anyone else make use of Abusix and see this behaviour ?

I use it.

And Abusix is expect that you're using it with their white list as well.

I do have a fork of filter-dnsbl which supports white listing, and which I'm
using for more than a month now.

Thus, in few weeks I plan to describe my email setup and share here a link, but
I need some time to stabelize software before I announce it.

--
wbr, Kirill