A brief introduction as suggested by the mailing lists page. I've been
running OpenBSD on and off for about 10 years, but much more seriously
the last four. I operate email for myself, and a couple of web forums
that I run supporting around 290 users.

I've managed to use OpenSMTPD well enough to support these things so
far. Previously I had mostly used sendmail, with occasional forays into
Exim and Postfix. I'm currently using spamd, dkimsign, and the
associated DNS records to keep things working. My setup isn't
particularly complicated compared to enterprise environments, but I've
had to go beyond the examples in the man pages to get things working.

Anyway, I figured I'd join the mailing list, to both learn, and share
where I can.

Cheers,

                        --Bruce