From: tom <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: missourilibertycoalition <missourilibertycoalition@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 6, 2008 10:59:49 PM
Subject: another spammer got through

I was notified by one of our members that under the digest e-mail that
a couple of XXX sites were sent out to the group.  I have gone in and
deleted the messages and banned those that put the messages onto the
group.

>From this point on all messages to this group will be moderated and
approved by Jim or myself.  Sorry this needs to be done but I don't
know what else to do as somehow these people are getting passed the
safeguards that are in place to prevent this