Dear Friends of the American Monetary Institute,

As our nation is once again being put through hell by the parasitic/predatory
financial class, its important to maintain your optimism and confidence in
our final victory over this abberation afflicting humanity. While we approach
the battle in that spirit, it's not a certainty - it could be seen as a kind of
test, whether mankind really has a claim (and responsibility) as stewards of
our planet and of our own destiny.
Who knows? - over eons of time, life forms like ours in other galaxies may
have allowed themselves to be extinguished through an inability to face and
decisively stop the insane power hungry among them; those with only an immature
sense of immediately grabbing, without concern for the well being of their
species.

It appears to fall upon us to see that no such calamity befalls mankind. That
is whats truly at stake in this fight.

And it would be truly incredible that this rescue task should depend upon us,
at the vanguard of monetary reform. Incredible, except that its true.

Our 4th Annual Monetary Reform Conference was again a highly acclaimed
success. Well send out comments in a report I'm expecting from Jamie Walton who
helped organize this years event. He'll be back next year and we are expecting
bring together about 250 monetarily aware people.

We think the monetary, economic and employment situation will worsen in the
coming months and even years, perhaps to depression levels, unless true
corrective action is taken. While this will mean unnecessary suffering for our
people, it will also mean a growing opportunity to demand and implement the
monetary
reform we need - The American Monetary Act. (Please see it at our website at
_http://www.monetary.org_ (http://www.monetary.org/)   and attached) Friends,
with some small financial assistance from you to the AMI (Any amount helps
through Paypal or by check) you have it in your power to magnify the effects of
our work many times over. Please give now by pressing the donate button at our
website at _http://www.monetary.org_ (http://www.monetary.org/)
(Please for example send $10 or $20 now. We'll send you a monetary reform
audio presentation.)
The real success of our conferences will be judged by whether we succeed in
enacting the crucial monetary reform. It is summarized on less than a page in
the attached Green Party's monetary plank.

Three really important developments to report:

First is from Congressman Dennis Kucinich, who briefly and inspiringly
addressed our conference by telephone, under the pressure of the developing
crisis
in Washington. Please read especially point number 16 below:

Kucinich’s Main Street Recovery Plan
(This plan includes programs on the following 16 points, abbreviated here)
1. Health Care for All and Medicare for All               2. Prescription
Drug Benefit for Seniors
3. Stop the Oil Companies’ Price Gouging                4. Protecting the
American Homestead
5. Jobs for All
6. American Manufacturing Policy
7. Works Green Administration              8. Fair Trade                   9.
Education for All
10. Protecting Pensions                         11. Social Security    12.
Protect Bank Deposits
13. Protect Investors    14. Strength through Peace                15. Safety
in America
and last but most important point of all -
"16. Monetary Policy: It is long past the time that we looked at the
implications of our debt based monetary system, the privatization of money
created by
the 1913 Federal Reserve Act, the banks fractional reserve system and our
debt-based economic system. Unless we have dramatic reform of monetary policy,
the
entire economic system will continue to accelerate wealth upwards. I am
currently working on drafting legislation for an 'American Monetary Act' to
address
these and other issues in order to protect the economic wellbeing of America."
Congressman Dennis Kucinich

Friends thats a major announcement from a truly patriotic American Political
leader.

This followed upon the monetary epiphanies of two other of America's most
respected progressive voices -

Thom Hartman of Air America Radio, and William Greider of The Nation
Magazine.

On July 22nd after Thom interviewed me he said:

"We need two major reforms - We need electoral reform so our votes count and
we need monetary reform. We have to nationalize the Federal Reserve System."

Then in the August, 2008 cover story of The Nation Magazine, William Greider