www.VoteTravisMaddox.com

Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2008 21:46:14 -0500From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL
PROTECTED]: permission request
It is the mission of the liberty coalition to be an advocate of the people and
to watch the expenditures of our local government.  I'm requesting that the
organization pick up the cost of printing out the 08-09 budget for our review.
I tried to get a copy of this document from the finance department but they had
none, the only thing I could get was a cd.I currently have a budget analyst
looking into the expenditures of the city and he will be making recommendations
as to how we can trim expenditures from the budget and this can be part of our
city council platform.  This task could be made easier with a printed copy
instead of trying to research it online.what say you the membership ??  It will
probably cost about 30 or so dollars !!--
http://votetom4council.webs.com/http://417-political-pundit.blogspot.com/www.moliberty.org"lite
 a fire for a man he'll be warm for a day, lite the man on fire and he'll be
warm the rest of his life".Just because you do not take an interest in politics
doesn't mean politics won't take an interest in you! -Pericles (430 B.C.)In
fact, there is a direct correlation between loyalty to one's spouse and the
"trustworthiness, sincerity, honesty and strength of leadership" required to
lead a nation. ~John Edwards~"no cause is lost if there is but one fool to
fight for it"~Will Turner~~Pirate's of the Caribbean @ World's End~Save your
property
rightswww.mo-cpr.orghttp://www.radiofreeliberty.com_________________________________________________________________
When your life is on the go—take your life with you.
http://clk.atdmt.com/MRT/go/115298558/direct/01/