Funniest thing is that we have had several great presidents who were considered
good presidents but were unfaithful. The rate of unfaithfulness is out of site.
But there are so many people, we cannot control this as of yet. Maybe stoning,
or Jail sentences, or make people do public work, lots of it. Then there would
be very little time for sinning.

I do not condone infidelity, but many great leaders have been unfaithful. We
could go on  to more important things. Kennedy imposed a stop or freeze on
prices and wages and I think it helped. What would the big oil companies do if
they couldn't raise their prices over "We have to raise oil in case the current
hurricane may do damages. What a deal!

Unfaithful is a mistake, or sin, if that is what you want to call it. I think
it is just as sinful to raise prices and raise prices, and bailouts, etc. We
need to get our priorities in line. Talk about that which we can do to help
eradicate unfaithfulness to the people of America by lying to get in office,
and lying to the Americans while in office.

The energy of discussing and writing about 1 man is wasteful. Let's talk shop.
Not gossip even if it is true. He made he own bed and has to sleep in it, and
it is a bitter cup. David in the Bible was so chosen and failed. Watching porno
is a mistake considering what research has shown us.

One of the persons I know about is one of our senators. He's done pretty well
hiding it. I also saw him drunk while having a big party after his election. He
drinks way too much, but the conservatives keep voting for him. You would have
to be an idiot not to know about this man.

Thanks for reading this.  My guess is that most will disagree with me, but I
hope people start thinking about this.