(http://www.fairtax.org/site/R?i=W6_fzYj2t7I0S2VuUtBpfA..)   _Update My
Preferences  _ (http://www.fairtax.org/site/R?i=x9ggmBGj462IkMh6K_TCGw..) |
_Tell-A-Friend_ (http://www.fairtax.org/site/R?i=_Kf_A4ol5lsQ2fL4fKZicQ..)   |
_Visit Us_ (http://www.fairtax.org/site/R?i=GQd4t5KsyMv2u-Y-wrG6_Q..)      Dear
FairTax supporters:

Election day, November 4th, is two weeks away, and in some parts of the
country early voting has already started. Given America's economic tailspin and
financial problems that are hitting so many of us close to home, you don't need
me to remind you of the importance of voting. But I will because it's just that
important.

Of all the cherished privileges and obligations we have as Americans, the
ballot is perhaps the most sacred. So please make sure to exercise that
right--and tell your friends and loved ones to do the same--and make your voice
heard.
FairTax.org is a non-partisan group, so we would never suggest to you who to
vote for--just that you do. You can check out the FairTax.org website at
_www.fairtax.org_ (http://www.fairtax.org/site/R?i=TapTTbtxUTeOOKvX3Ow1HQ..)
for
the candidates' views (_Presidential Scorecard_
(http://www.fairtax.org/site/R?i=tV6t1SZL336D6nGZ79Wuhw..)  and _Congressional
2008 Ballot Guide_
(http://www.fairtax.org/site/R?i=yV--27mLpAs76wSqrVBGlw..) ) on the FairTax.

This has been a remarkable election cycle for the FairTax. We have seen the
FairTax message finally heard by presidential candidates, pundits, the national
media, and Congress. Please keep that voice loud and strong as you head to
the polls. We believe the public can drive public policy (a novel idea first
suggested by our Founding Fathers) and with the FairTax that is going to be
especially important, as hometown America must save our country.

So be sure to vote, and have your voice heard. There is too much at stake
these days to stay silent.

Sincerely,

Ken Hoagland
Communications Director

P.S. If an "exit pollster" wants to talk, please tell them it's the FairTax
that's on your mind.

You received this e-mail because you joined our list through our online
registration, e-mail newsletter, direct mail effort, or phone bank. If you do
NOT
wish to receive e-mail updates about the FairTax, please pardon our e-mail (and
accept our apology). You may _unsubscribe here_
(http://www.fairtax.org/site/CO?i=W7PUMKzKGYPtpXVYQeuaNbr_f7SFdd-4&cid=0)  to
be removed from our e-mail
list or to be removed from this topic. If you received a plain text e-mail, you
may reply to this message with the word “remove” and your original
registration e-mail address ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) in the subject line to be
removed from
our e-mail list.
Contributions to Americans For Fair Taxation are not tax deductible because
we lobby for you in Washington, D.C.