Eric.
You may meet at my Church if you want.
It is just North of I 44 at 3075 W. Norton Road.
I have the keys and will join you at the venue and it will not cost you a
dime.
You need not be a Baptist to use my Church. You need not be a Christian to
use my Church.
We have very nice meeting rooms and can hold 300 people now that our new wing
is open.
It can be divided to use for several groups to meet at the same time.
That may be a great idea to split the group into several small groups and
then come together in an hour to put together the results of the different
groups
ideas.
What Ya Think?
Larry