From: Tom Martz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Fwd: binding future city councils
To: missourilibertycoalition@googlegroups.com
Date: Monday, November 17, 2008, 8:44 PM

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Shane Schoeller <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Mon, Nov 17, 2008 at 8:09 PM
Subject: RE: binding future city councils
To: Tom Martz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Tom,

This is absolute nonsense.  Double speak.  If they believe they can pass this
off as acceptable then they severely underestimate your thinking skills.  I
understand what Mr. Wichmer is saying but by his own logic then even a bond
which is appropriated for is no different then the issue you bring up if it is
all by appropriation.  There is no difference in my opinion.  What is it
exactly that you have asked for that they are trying to use this logic on?
After all, even the agreement with the police & fireman bound future city
councils.  If it didn't then why are they so concerned with making it solvent?
They are of course because they know they are liable by the terms of the
contract signed with the police & fireman.

Well I better run but I would not let go of this if I were you.

Shane