Dear All:

Reading the Sunday comics is the best way for me to wake up on a Sunday. Today,
I found the N-L (in the name of saving paper and their presumed economic ass)
combined the TV guide section and the comics into one small section -- with a
nominal print font size that is near impossible to read.

Woe to Mr. Wyatt! I felt it necessary to respond in a manner that would force
him to strain HIS eyes as he attempted to read my 'letter to the editor'.

I sent him the following WORD document -- which I printed out and scanned at
high resolution, and then PhotoShop cut the message size down to 1.25 inch high
by 1 inch wide --  and then printed that reduced copy out on an ordinary piece
of stationary.  All very legible with a really GOOD magnifying glass.

If Mr. Wyatt has any integrity, he will
 strain HIS eyes to read my message. I am not a man to mess with on mean Sunday
mornings.

Jim Hornaday

<<inline: January 4.doc>>