From: Linda Herd <linda.h...@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Fw: Disappointed, dissatisfied, and dumbfounded
To: missourilibertycoalition@googlegroups.com
Date: Saturday, January 3, 2009, 5:01 PM

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Linda Herd <linda.h...@sbcglobal.net>
To: citycoun...@cispringfield.mo.us
Cc: linda.h...@sbcglobal.net
Sent: Saturday, January 3, 2009 2:47:51 PM

I just sent this and it does not go through. Has Thomas J. Carlson decided that
certain people cannot send emails? I have not cursed or used any fowl language.
Just the truth.

You can see that I tried again. Has anyone else had this problem?
I think someone named Thomas knows I would like to see him gone. I actually
know this. Is he that sensitive? I wouldn't have thought so.
If anyone else has had this problem please let me know. There has been a
hi-jacker on my computer, but have tried to deal with it. You were all probably
almost embarrassed, as I would have been when you read that email, but I have
never sent one like that and never will again. Sorry, people, it was private,
but the person is still messing with my computer. I have reported it, and
nothing of course has been done.