I stood face to face with her outside, and under the hood at that moment,
she had a mask that covered her mouth and nose, and sunglasses covering her
eyes.  I saw a nose and some teeth when she was rapping, and when she took
of her gloves I saw hands, and that was all.

--
My Blog
http://www.angelauthor.blogspot.com

Join the fight for Liberty!