Everyone in my hood has a dog. We all know our dogs and the guy next door. We
understand the dog alert barks and visitor barks and just confused barks.
You ever have the neighbors dog go nuts bark'en about something that you
understand aint right. Then your dog chimes in and it grows down the road.
You know that something com'eth. Or you got your head up your butt and just
think it is annoying.
I have a Boston Terrier that will let you come in the house if I first
introduce him to YOU.
Not you to HIM. If you are not excepted and he don't think you came to play
with him. You may need another pair of pants handy.
My neighbor to the East walked up on me and my dog playing in the yard one
day and said in a loud voice Larry ! He was not introduced. My dog jumped into
his face so fast that I had no time to grab him. knocked his glasses off and
just missed removing his nose. I had just enough time to shout to my dog it is
Glenn.
The raid stopped as fast as it started. Keep one in your yard or in the house.
They can create interference long enough to get to your hard ware.
Larry Hard Ware Melton

In a message dated 1/16/2009 10:18:54 PM Central Standard Time,