Somebody tell Greg Burris that the State law will not let him ask for two
cents even if he could coerces Council to support him.
Burris is stumping around town and on TV like he don't have to ask Council to
do these things he is threatening to do if we don't vote for his one cent tax
idea. WoW. I wish I had that much education to think of a grand idea like
that.
I have sent Greg several emails of how he can fix this problem and move
Springfield's budget into the black. He answers. OK. I Will. In one email.
I give up. You have convinced me. In another. He don't write as well as he
talks.
Larry Coerces Council Melton

In a message dated 1/16/2009 5:23:20 PM Central Standard Time,