The Church that I attend will stand up and support the no kill Law.
  Our pastor will and has preached on the subject and he is not afraid to
tell the congregation that he believes it is wrong to kill babies.
If Ya disagree with Him he will show Ya the door right in front of God and
everybody.
My Pastor will tell you like it is and he has pointed people to the door many
times.
Not to say that He is right and you are wrong but the Bible and our Doctrine
is sound and on Rock. No Kill'en babies in our church.
We don't splash'em with dirty water before they accept Jesus as their savior
and then we make sure they know what they are doing before we dunk'em.
I help the pastor get in and out of his waders so he don't have to go to
lunch with wet socks.
Larry We Donk'em Melton

In a message dated 1/22/2009 2:57:46 PM Central Standard Time,