I hate to say this, but some of that stuff looks like stuff from that house
we cleaned out Tom.  We paid that lady to haul it off, remember?  That one
that was scary?

--
My Blog
http://www.angelauthor.blogspot.com

"Remember that the mantle of leadership is not the cloak of comfort, but the
robe of responsibility. Accountability is not for the intention but for the
deed. You must continue to refuse to compromise with expediency. You must
maintain the courage to defy the consensus. You must continue to choose the
harder right, instead of the easier wrong."