I wouldn't drive anything that looks that unstable at 100 MPH

--
http://votetom4council.webs.com/

www.moliberty.org

http://417-political-pundit.blogspot.com

The power to tax involves the power to destroy.
~Justice John Marshall~

Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn't mean politics
won't take an interest in you!
-Pericles (430 B.C.)

"no cause is lost if there is but one fool to fight for it"
~Will Turner~
~Pirate's of the Caribbean @ World's End~

A legislative act contrary to the Constitution is not law.
~Justice John Marshall~

http://www.radiofreeliberty.com