From: CathyM <catr...@juno.com>
Date: Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 12:59 PM
Subject: FW: [doglegislation] OT
To: missourilibertycoalition@googlegroups.com

 I know this is not local but thought is very interesting…anyone able to
confirm or deny?

Cathy M

Catren's Shar Pei

Catren's Leather Show Accessories

*From:* doglegislat...@yahoogroups.com [mailto:
doglegislat...@yahoogroups.com]

 Thought this was important enough to pass along ... !

 ------------------------------

Subj: Congress Gives Away Jobs to Illegal Aliens

   [image: Newsmax]

  Dear Newsmax Reader:

Please find below a special message from our sponsor, NumbersUSA. They have
important information to share with you. Thank you.

Newsmax.com

*Vote Below**:*

*American Workers Over Illegal
Aliens*<http://news.newsmax.com/?S6OvXsyZ7Z96-stXdBzRARWBGXletfR1S&http://www.numbersusa.com/dfax?action=voteyes&series=nm11FEB09>

*or*

*Illegal Aliens DESERVE Stimulus
Jobs*<http://news.newsmax.com/?KKIRYbyZmZ96-st1dAzYAvsAGXretJRAK&http://www.numbersusa.com/dfax?action=voteno&series=nm11FEB09>

[image:
http://news.newsmax.com/?S6OvXsyZ7Z96-stXdBzRARWBGXletfR1S&http://www.numbersusa.com/dfax?action=voteyes&series=nm11FEB09]<http://news.newsmax.com/?S6OvXsyZ7Z96-stXdBzRARWBGXletfR1S&http://www.numbersusa.com/dfax?action=voteyes&series=nm11FEB09>

*OUTRAGE?*

*Congress Strips E-Verify Requirement from Stimulus*

*Allows Illegal Aliens to Receive BENEFITS AND JOBS from Stimulus Bill!!*

*Is This What You Want?*

*The American worker has been betrayed by the Leadership in Congress and the
White House, along with the Chamber of Commerce**!** The E-Verify program
would have kept illegal aliens from receiving jobs created by the Stimulus
Bill. Unfortunately it was stripped from the final bill **behind closed
doors!**

The E-Verify program is a quick 99.6% accurate tool that keeps illegal
aliens out of U.S. jobs..

The Chamber of Commerce is winning the right to hire illegal aliens at the
same rate as in the past, and to use OUR TAX DOLLARS in the Stimulus to do
it! Even though an overwhelming majority of U.S. citizens favor worker
verification, our government continues to side with illegal aliens over
legal workers!*

*What Is YOUR Opinion?**
VOTE IN OUR INSTANT POLL*

*KEEP E-Verify in Stimulus
Bill*<http://news.newsmax.com/?S6OvXsyZ7Z96-stXdBzRARWBGXletfR1S&http://www.numbersusa.com/dfax?action=voteyes&series=nm11FEB09>

*or*

*REMOVE E-Verify from Stimulus
Bill*<http://news.newsmax.com/?KKIRYbyZmZ96-st1dAzYAvsAGXretJRAK&http://www.numbersusa.com/dfax?action=voteno&series=nm11FEB09>

*(When you Click Your Answer above, you'll be taken to a web page **
where you will see INSTANT RESULTS. You will also be able to take action if
you wish.)

Join with 883,593 citizens who make their voices heard through
NumbersUSA, America's largest-member immigration-reduction organization.

We are non-profit and non-partisan.*

  [image:
http://news.newsmax.com/default.aspx?SBORXbVB7b0v-sYid1zYBRWZkQrexJUAS]<http://news.newsmax.com/default.aspx?SBORXbVB7b0v-sYid1zYBRWZkQrexJUAS>

This e-mail is never sent unsolicited. You have received this
*Newsmax*e-mail because you subscribed to it or someone forwarded it
to you. To opt
out, see the links below.
    ------------------------------

  ------------------------------
        ------------------------------

  ------------------------------

This e-mail was sent by:
*Newsmax.com*
4152 West Blue Heron Blvd, Ste 1114
Riviera Beach, FL, 33404 USA

538665

OT

--
http://votetom4council.webs.com/

www.moliberty.org

http://417-political-pundit.blogspot.com

The power to tax involves the power to destroy.
~Justice John Marshall~

Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn't mean politics
won't take an interest in you!
-Pericles (430 B.C.)

"no cause is lost if there is but one fool to fight for it"
~Will Turner~
~Pirate's of the Caribbean @ World's End~

A legislative act contrary to the Constitution is not law.
~Justice John Marshall~

http://www.radiofreeliberty.com