My name is not listed as an attendee because I didn't believe I could make,
however I just might be able to swing this IF it is not raining tomorrow.

http://www.news-leader.com/article/20090310/BREAKING01/90310015

North Springfield Betterment Association will hold a candidates’ forum
Wednesday.

The meeting will start at 11:45 a.m. at the Cox North Fountain Plaza Room,
1423 N. Jefferson Ave.

The public is invited. Lunch costs $8.

Candidates attending the City Council forum are Denny Whayne, Nick Ibarra,
Fred Ellison, John Rush, and Bob Stephens.

Christopher Donegan will speak about his candidacy for mayor, according to a
news release.

------------------------------
Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync. Check it
out.<http://windowslive.com/explore?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_allup_1b_explore_032009>

--
http://votetom4council.webs.com/

www.moliberty.org

http://417-political-pundit.blogspot.com

The power to tax involves the power to destroy.
~Justice John Marshall~

Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn't mean politics
won't take an interest in you!
-Pericles (430 B.C.)

"no cause is lost if there is but one fool to fight for it"
~Will Turner~
~Pirate's of the Caribbean @ World's End~

A legislative act contrary to the Constitution is not law.
~Justice John Marshall~

http://www.radiofreeliberty.com