A couple of weeks ago we had a neighborhood fundraiser(21st I believe), one
of the ladies who sits on our board didn't even know how the city council
elections went nor did she get out and vote for the representatives for our
city, but she wanted to make sure she was home in time to vote for Adam on
American Idol.

Yes I watch A.I., Hell's Kitchen, House, NCIS and a host of other shows, I
follow football pro more then college, watch Nascar, work around the house,
have tow sons, a 23 year marriage which I DO NOT neglect and yet I can tell
you who sits on council and how they vote.  I can tell you about the local
representation we have in this area up in Jeff City.  I can even name many
of the elected thieves in DC.  All of this an I can still try to keep my
business a float since no one is loaning unsecured loans any longer at a
reasonable rate.

tom

--
"no cause is lost if there is but one fool to fight for it"
~Will Turner~

www.moliberty.org

http://417-political-pundit.blogspot.com

The power to tax involves the power to destroy.
~Justice John Marshall~

Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn't mean politics
won't take an interest in you!
-Pericles (430 B.C.)

A legislative act contrary to the Constitution is not law.
~Justice John Marshall~

http://www.radiofreeliberty.com