---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: ShowMe Project <showme912proj...@yahoo.com>
To: undisclosed recipients: ;
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 20:39:30 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: 912 Rally Jefferson City

       Let me start with a THANK YOU for coming to the 9.12 Rally in Jefferson
City. If you are not a member of the 9.12 Project Please consider joining. *If
I found my self in a gun fight, I would like to have a gun, I believe we are
finding ourselves in a conflict with community organizers, so I would like
to be organized. *This is just one of the 9.12 Projects Objectives to give
us open dialogue so we can inform, warn, commend, and question each other.
If you go to http://missouri912.ning.com should take you to the main page
under the tab line on the right side of the page is the sign up box, click
it and sing up. but don’t stop there go to the Groups tab and click it you
must sing up for each group individually that you wish to be in. for example
I am a member of District 4, Jefferson City, and Missouri Groups:

       In October we will be having a study course over the book The 5000
Year leap hear in Jefferson City Mo.

              10-8-09       6:30 A.M. - 900 A.M.

              10-15-09     6:30 A.M. – 9:00 A.M.

              10-22-09     6:30 A.M. – 9:00 A.M.

              10-29-09      6:30 A.M. – 9:00 A.M.

on the main page of Missouri 9.12 Project under *Available Downloads / links
* you will find FREE 5000 Year Leap Audio download and start to listen you
will wont to come and we will like to have you, tell every one you can and
try to come.

       We are planning next years Rally See you there

If you have any questions or problems let me know showme912proj...@yahoo.com

Please start subject with “912 jim “

Yours in the Republic

Jim

--
"no cause is lost if there is but one fool to fight for it"
~Will Turner~

www.moliberty.org

http://417-political-pundit.blogspot.com

The power to tax involves the power to destroy.
~Justice John Marshall~

Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn't mean politics
won't take an interest in you!
-Pericles (430 B.C.)

A legislative act contrary to the Constitution is not law.
~Justice John Marshall~

http://www.radiofreeliberty.com