Jackie is talking now with the help of a voice box. It sounds just like her
but it is a little button the put in the trach. She has been talking all
day. Called me five times just to talk and if you want to help me and talk to
her you may call her room at 885 4850 and ask for room 126. She will pick up
and be glad to talk with you.
 I had the first dinner with her tonight in five weeks and she had sloppy
joe sandwich and french fries that I had to cut up so she could eat it with a
fork. We had a great time until about midnight.
 If you would call her Jim she would be glad to hear you.
Larry