AMNESTY IS COMING!

"The Liberals in Washington will try to push amnesty through, but We The People
must stand in the way and not allow our beloved nation to be evaporated."  Jim
Gilchrist - President and Founder of the Minuteman Project, Inc.

The 2010 push for amnesty for about 20 million illegal aliens will soon be in
the news.

We will hear that it would somehow help the unemployment crisis. While we
follow the ridiculous "we need amnesty again" arguments from the illegal
immigration industry, we should remember an American hero named Robert Rosas.
Robert Rosas is a name that is sadly unfamiliar to most Americans. It shouldn't
be. His tragic story is one of many that represent the other side of the
illegal immigration debate that is routinely avoided by the various
anti-enforcement, open borders groups and in much of the media.

Rosas, a three-year United States Border Patrol Agent, was gunned down while on
patrol on the U.S.-Mexico border near Campo, Calif., in July. He was tracking
suspected illegal border crossers - future "undocumented workers" - who were
headed north from Mexico looking for a better life when he was killed by
multiple gunshots.

In November, Christian Daniel Castro Alvarez admitted entering the United
States illegally from Mexico and killing Rosas.

Other individuals believed to be involved in the murder are reportedly still at
large. Who knows, maybe they made it into the interior of the U.S. Maybe they
have been rewarded with business licenses somewhere. Maybe they have been hired
by an employer trying to save a buck or two on labor expenses. Maybe they will
be given a traffic ticket for a broken tail light by an American policeman and
then sent on their way as the ACLU demands.

Maybe you will soon see some of them marching with other resentful illegal
aliens in American streets demanding legalization, U.S. citizenship and the
right to vote............ D.A. King shared his article, Thank you.

READ MORE......

Sheriff/Congresswoman Question Arrest.....

"I had five right off the border, still had pesos, looking for a Bank of
America to cash in their pesos and get American dollars."

GAINESVILLE, Mo. -- Its a hot button issue in the Ozarks and nation. Illegal
immigration has some asking, 'is enough being done.'

U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (I.C.E.) was created under the
Department of Homeland Security to ensure our nation's safety. KY3 found
answering the simple question of 'who can be arrested?' is complicated.

"Imagine my head hurting," Ozark County Sheriff Raymond Pace said. "I had five
right off the border, still had pesos, looking for a Bank of America to cash in
their pesos and get American dollars."

Sheriff Pace brought undocumented immigrants to his office and called I.C.E. to
find out what to do with his visitors. "They said, 'well, if they haven't
broken any laws, then turn them loose...' that just really don't sound right,"
Pace said. I.C.E. says it's a number's game. Federal agents versus an estimated
11-million illegal immigrants. "As with most law enforcement agencies, I.C.E.
prioritizes it's efforts and personnel," I.C.E. spokesperson Gail Montenegro
said. "We prioritize our efforts to those who create the greatest risk to
public safety."

I.C.E. tracks down known illegals in gangs. The immigrants who've been
deported, but haven't left. Also those who create false i.d.s just to name a
few. "A big priority is to identify and remove criminal aliens," Montenegro
said. "It's up to our federal government, those in Washington, to take care of
this problem," Sheriff Pace said, "not the Ozark County sheriff."

Pace called his representative, Congresswoman Jo Ann Emerson..

"It's outrageous and inexcusable," Emerson said. "This is a perfect example of
how the current laws are not being enforced by our current Dept. Of Justice and
Dept. of Homeland Security." Rep. Emerson says immigration reform is set to be
discussed in congress this year. So for now, while the wheels are in motion in
D.C. there's only one thing sheriffs can do to illegals without a criminal past.

"(The five illegals) wanted to know which way to go, I said 'that way," Sheriff
Pace said. I.C.E. does work outside the illegal immigrant realm. Recently, the
agents made several arrests for child pornography.

Friday, the Obama administration says it will allow Haitians already in the
U.S. illegally to remain because of this week's catastrophic earthquake. Chad
Plein, KY3 News Story Published: Jan 15, 2010 at 6:21 PM CST
www.ky3.com/news/local/81794967.html

..........READ MORE

Time To Gear-Up For The Coming Amnesty Fight!

Support The Continued Work Of The Minutemen!

Please click here to send your most generous donation.

Jim Gilchrist founded the multi-ethnic Minuteman Project on Oct. 1, 2004, after
years of frustrated efforts trying to get a neglectful U.S. government to
simply enforce existing immigration laws. Jim Gilchrist is a passionate
defender of the First Amendment of the U.S. Constitution and an avid supporter
of law enforcement organizations. He has appeared on over 3,500 radio and TV
news and commentary shows in shows in the past twelve months, and he believes
he is only one of millions of 21st century minutemen / women / children who
want the U.S. to remain governed by the "rule of law" and who want proactive
enforcement of our national security protections and our immigration legal code.

Support the continued work of the Minuteman Project on behalf of our beloved
nation.

The Minuteman Project, Inc. is a I.R.S. approved non-profit 501C4 organization.

We Support Responsible Email Compliance: This email cannot be considered spam
as long as we include: Contact information & remove instructions. This message
is being sent to you in compliance with the current Federal legislation for
commercial e-mail (H.R.4176 - SECTION 101Paragraph (e)(1)(A)) AND Bill s.1618
TITLE III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress.

Not responsible for typographical errors. Further transmissions to you may be
stopped at no cost to you by replying back with the word "REMOVE" in the
subject line of the E-mail which was sent. Contact Information: SE
Administrator 24338 El Toro Rd. E-108 Laguna Woods, CA 92637