Patriotic Resistance

A message to all members of Patriotic Resistance

>From the Desk of:
Steve Elliott, Grassfire Nation

Dear Patriot,

The people of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts have just
completed an election that pundits are saying was in many
ways a referendum on Congress' plan to legislate
government healthcare.

Grassfire Nation is now giving citizens across the
country an opportunity to take part. As a complimentary
service to you, we have arranged to hand deliver a
"Pre-Election Ballot" to your two Senators and your
Representative on your behalf.

You choose what your "Pre-Election Ballot" says:

    "Vote for Govt. Healthcare and I'll vote you out!"

or...

    "Vote for Govt. Healthcare and I'll vote for you!"

You can also add your own personal note to your "Pre-Election
Ballot" if you choose.

    Go here to see a sample "Pre-Election Ballot" and
    complete your ballot now.

http://www.grassfire.com/127/petition.asp?pid=23483156

Again, as a complimentary service your ballots will be
hand-delivered to your two Senators and Representative
at their Washington, D.C., offices before the expected
final votes on government healthcare.

Thanks for making Grassfire Nation a vibrant, grassroots
conservative community.

Steve Elliott
Grassfire Nation

http://www.grassfire.com/127/petition.asp?pid=23483156

The ResistNet Radio Show Wed Night:

State Director Sarah Pitta of Massachusetts to discuss the election and win in
Mass and how it was accomplished. Also State Director of Illinois,
Carol Ann Parisi will discuss the upcoming election in Ill and who is running.

This will be an open mic show after each guest....we want to hear from you.
Were you involved in the elections, what did you do?

Debra Shaw and Chalice will be hosting the radio show tonight.

Log on at
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/patriotsheartnetwork/2010/01/21/the-patriotic-resistance

Or call in and listen at:

(347) 215-6929 press 1 to talk or to listen do not press anything.Listen to the
last show here:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/patriotsheartnetwork/2010/01/14/the-patriotic-resistance

Show Times:
9-11 Eastern
8-10 Central
7-9   Mtn
6-8   Pacific

Check out the latest HealthCare updates and Take action here

Get your Flip Gear and spread the word! We have decals, stickers, mugs and
T-shirts Click Here to order your Gear and Let's Flip this House in 2010!

Don't forget, complete your ballot now.

http://www.grassfire.com/127/petition.asp?pid=23483156
Visit Patriotic Resistance at:
http://www.resistnet.com/?xg_source=msg_mes_network

To control which emails you receive on Patriotic Resistance, click here