at this point I must ask if you guys are talking about the same freaking
bill I just read, Eric you make some valid points and jenny and cathy on a
dog breeders perspective there are parts I agree with you on, but it appears
that small farming interest are not in any means protected from government
over regulation.  It appears that this biss is very haphazardly put together
to serve the needs of many and it bites off more then should be allowed in
one constitutional amendment.