anti-immigrant law..?  Doesn't being an immigrant mean you followed the
rules of the country that you are enterin..?  I'm n ot aware of anyone who
is anti-immigrant they are fed up with people coming over here and down
and whatever else program they can get on because that child is now a U.S.
citizen.

tom

--
"no cause is lost if there is but one fool to fight for it"
~Will Turner~

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are
free." ~Goethe

www.moliberty.org

http://417-political-pundit.blogspot.com

The power to tax involves the power to destroy.
~Justice John Marshall~

Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn't mean politics
won't take an interest in you!
-Pericles (430 B.C.)

A legislative act contrary to the Constitution is not law.
~Justice John Marshall~