Dear Eric,

Their Religion is their Jihad beliefs. They know how we feel and in reference
freedom of religion. They are using it to put their Jihad Government in the
midst of us. How can I explain how dangerous and deceitful they are. Their
religion is jihad. I cannot accept this, Eric. I will continue agruing, because
I feel that the evilness of their government and religion does not come under
tolerance for other religions. I am not tolerant of Jihad. I know you are not.
Correlate this for yourself. They are to use deceit and use our ideas for them
to infiltate us and take us over from within and without. Then you will become
Muslim. No way around it. As a Christian I cannot do this. I am so sorry we
disagree, but I know that the Missouri Liberty Coalition had studied this. Have
you read the Que'ran or the parts that indicate deceit and war to convert and
govern all the earth? Philosopher Karl Popper did not know about Jihad
apparently. I agree with tolerance for religion more than any body I know. I am
tolerant to Athiests.
Athiests are not told by their government and/or religion to conquer the whole
world by violence and lies and deceit. This is not about freedom of religion
and
I would hope Mr. Popper could see this. If he is intelligent and knows what
Jihad is, I could think he could see a special instance in this matter. I am
firm in my tolerance. I am not, however, tolerant of Sharia.

Blessings,

Linda Herd