It's on the edge of the coin for the 2007-2009 coins, and back on the
face for 2010.

Quit forwarding outright lies.

The only thing true about this email is that there are new $1 coins.

Can't you see that you can't trust 95% of the things some person on the
Internet forwarded you?  "Chain letters" are almost always false.

It took me 30 seconds to disprove this.

http://www.usmint.gov/mint_programs/$1coin/index.cfm?action=Washington

Jeremy D. Young