From: Tom Martz <t.ma...@gmail.com>
To: missourilibertycoalition@googlegroups.com
Sent: Wed, October 27, 2010 9:54:03 AM
Subject: Re: [MoLiCo] Terrorists

When the majority of this religion takes to violence then you will have been
proven right with your assessment until that time it is still a minority of
fringe members who are out to conquer the world.  It is possible they see our
military as trying to do the same thing except in the name of Christianity.

tom

Tom,