On Feb 6, 2011, at 12:51 PM, Fred B. Ellison wrote:

 http://canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/33009
Barack's Reckless Aping of Dead Philosophers is Destined for DisasterObama, Egypt & History of the Muslim Brotherhood

I have it on good authority from people local to these events (I had family in Cairo until recently (they got out safely)) that the Muslim Brotherhood is not a strong force there and has little influence on the protests. Egypt's Muslim caucus is at most 11% and there is almost no chance the resulting state will be religiously oriented. I think this fear is vastly overblown by supporters of Mubarak to try to convince other countries to support his failing regime.

Sincerely,

Eric Vought
"Faith does not absolve us from trying to understand our world and make moral distinctions with the eyes and brain given us. Religion is as much responsibility as direction: Duty not Distinction."