Would anyone agree that there are negatives in any party, Democrats,
Republicans, Tea Partiers (my group)? I am tired of hearing gay bashing. Would
it be the ultimate goal that all gays should be eliminated? There are young
people who do commit suicide because of bullying. Maybe that is good is what
some would say? Do we not have more important issues at this time on which to
work and discuss? I simply do not think that all gays are pushing their life
style on us heterosexuals. Many are just surviving. I do not like them to
flaunt
their preference but I know some who have been born with such feminine bodies
and so many feminine hormones who are not pushy that I just get tired of this
subject. Many of the females are so masculine that it is obvious that they have
been born with too many male hormones. Thank God I am not gay. Is there anyone
out there who would agree with me? I would say that there is not one who would.

Linda