I'm betting there is LOTS more to this story then what is being told.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ganden, Reid and Cian via Change.org <m...@change.org>
Date: Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 6:07 PM
Subject: Our dad's last hope
To: t.ma...@gmail.com

       [image: Change.org]    * Tell US drug company Bristol-Myers Squibb
to give our dad access to the only cancer treatment his doctors say could
save his life.
<http://www.change.org/petitions/bristol-myers-squibb-help-save-our-dad?utm_source=action_alert&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=6737&alert_id=bfRYmSpybt_yaXGmQbmze>
*
<http://www.change.org/petitions/bristol-myers-squibb-help-save-our-dad?utm_source=action_alert&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=6737&alert_id=bfRYmSpybt_yaXGmQbmze>
Sign our Petition
<http://www.change.org/petitions/bristol-myers-squibb-help-save-our-dad?utm_source=action_alert&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=6737&alert_id=bfRYmSpybt_yaXGmQbmze>

tom -

*When mom told us dad had cancer, it felt like the world was ending.* Dad's
doctor says there is an experimental treatment that could save his life,
but Bristol-Myers Squibb, the drug company that makes it, won't give it to
him.

The doctors say this treatment is our family's only hope, and that in a few
weeks, Dad will be too sick for it to work. We're not ready for that. *That's
why we started a petition on Change.org asking Bristol-Myers Squibb to give
our dad access to this treatment. *

*Please click here to sign our
petition.*<http://www.change.org/petitions/bristol-myers-squibb-help-save-our-dad?utm_source=action_alert&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=6737&alert_id=bfRYmSpybt_yaXGmQbmze>

The treatment in question is experimental, but Dad's doctors say it could
save his life. Bristol-Myers Squibb has given other patients access to
potentially life-saving treatments before, *but they're still refusing to
help our dad.*

*We don't have much time left.* We know that if enough people speak out for
our dad, Bristol-Myers Squibb will give him access to the medicine that
could save his life.

*Click here to sign our petition asking drug company Bristol-Myers Squibb
to give our dad access to the cancer treatment his doctors say is his last
chance to
live.*<http://www.change.org/petitions/bristol-myers-squibb-help-save-our-dad?utm_source=action_alert&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=6737&alert_id=bfRYmSpybt_yaXGmQbmze>

Thanks for helping us save our dad,

Ganden (13), Reid (11) and Cian (9)

This email was sent by Change.org to t.ma...@gmail.com   |   Start a
petition<http://www.change.org/start-a-petition?source=footer&utm_source=action_alert&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=6737&alert_id=bfRYmSpybt_yaXGmQbmze>
your email
notification
settings<http://www.change.org/account_settings/edit_email_preferences?utm_source=action_alert&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=6737&alert_id=bfRYmSpybt_yaXGmQbmze>.

--
"no cause is lost if there is but one fool to fight for it"
~Will Turner~

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are
free." ~Goethe

www.moliberty.org

http://417-political-pundit.blogspot.com

The power to tax involves the power to destroy.
~Justice John Marshall~

Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn't mean politics
won't take an interest in you!
-Pericles (430 B.C.)

A legislative act contrary to the Constitution is not law.
~Justice John Marshall~