---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Ron Calzone <r...@mofirst.org>
Date: Fri, Oct 26, 2012 at 12:52 PM
Subject: Constitutional state rep needs your help
To: t.ma...@gmail.com

Tom,

For over a decade I have been almost a weekly fixture at the Missouri
capitol, acting as a volunteer lobbyist in defense of liberty, free-market
principles and constitutional governance in general.

In that time, only a few legislators have stood out from the crowd -- *Rep.
Melissa Leach is one of the standouts.*  She has made tough choices that
are not always politically popular, but are right in the defense of liberty
and the Constitution.

*Here are some ways you can help Rep. Leach in her re-election campaign:*

   - Door knocking everyday through election day. (Contact: Michael Shawley
   417-599-1693)
   - Walk with her in the MSU homecoming parade at 9:00 this Saturday
   morning. The parade route is the John Q. Hammons Parkway from St. Louis St.
   to Grand. Then, come to the float in Bear Village (a parking lot at the end
   of the parade route) to meet and greet with Melissa and the two other
   legislators who will be with her.  (Contact Mary Byrne
   mary.byrn...@att.net)
   - On Monday, Oct. 29 at 3:00 pm, Ed Martin and Rand Paul will be at the
   University Plaza Hotel, Oklahoma Room at 333 S. John Q. Hammons,
   Springfield, MO 65806 for the Red November Victory Rally. Sen. Paul and Ed
   will give a shout out to Melissa as a state representative who supports the
   conservative platform. We need a cheering crowd there, because the media
   will be present -- we need to see a LOT of support to shake the union
   workers who are helping her Democrat opponent. Please RSVP to this event at
   http://edmartinformissouri.com/randpaul
   - Beginning this Sunday, we need volunteers to go to the Republican
   Victory Center at 300 E. Sunshine Ave. Springfield, to pick up lit. bags
   and drop them in Melissa's district.  The peak day for lit dropping will be
   Sat. Nov. 3. A kickoff breakfast will be served at 8:00, but volunteers can
   begin asking to drop in Melissa's district anytime beginning this Sunday.
   (Contact Michael Clarke - Springfield Victory)
   - We need people to stand outside of polling locations and recommend
   that voters in the 132nd. vote for Melissa. **(Contact Jon Owens at
   jonservat...@gmail.com)**

 Rep races are won through the hard work of the candidate and volunteers.
You can make a real difference by just volunteering a few hours here and
there.

We are at a critical crossroad in our effort to restore the Republic and we
need all hands on deck, so please carve out some time to help!

For liberty,

Ron Calzone

--
"no cause is lost if there is but one fool to fight for it"
~Will Turner~

"None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are
free." ~Goethe

www.moliberty.org

http://417-political-pundit.blogspot.com

The power to tax involves the power to destroy.
~Justice John Marshall~

Just because you do not take an interest in politics doesn't mean politics
won't take an interest in you!
-Pericles (430 B.C.)

A legislative act contrary to the Constitution is not law.
~Justice John Marshall~