header <http://www.rand-2016.org/images/email-header.jpg>

Dear Fred,

Did you see my email below?

You see, I've filed my class action lawsuit against the NSA.

But that's not the only way to fight unconstitutional spying!

I've also introduced the Fourth Amendment Protection Act in Congress to fight
this battle on multiple fronts.

Unfortunately, not enough Americans have signed the petition supporting this
legislation.

That's why, if you haven't already,
<http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/ct/19948169:20605612831:m:1:580434554:27913132AF772D6B5DE1F35049BF869B:r>
 please sign the petition right away!

And if you've already signed,
<http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/forwardthis/ft.php?mID=4017770&em=fellison%40advfabtech.com&ch=b43e10886738b5dd13821b5cec1e48dd>
 please forward it to as many people as you know.

Without your help, and the help of people like you, we don't stand a chance.

Thank you for all you've done, and continue to do, for our Fourth Amendment
rights.

In Liberty,
 sig <http://www.rand-2016.com/images/rand_sig.png>
Senator Rand Paul

<http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/ct/19948169:20605612831:m:1:580434554:27913132AF772D6B5DE1F35049BF869B:r>
 Click here to Sign the Petition

  _____

From: Rand Paul [rand.p...@rand2016.com]
Subject: If you like your privacy you can keep it

Dear Fred,

Thanks to your outrage forcing Congress to put pressure on the President to
rein in the out-of-control NSA domestic spying program, President Obama was
compelled to address this abuse of the Fourth Amendment.

But in what has become typical for President Obama, fancy rhetoric is utilized
to cover up the same disastrous policies.

The collection of emails, phone calls and text messages rolls on but under a
different configuration.

That sounds like "If you like your privacy, you can keep it."

But looking at this administration’s track record, "trust us" gets thrown out
the window

Starting a Tea Party organization is "wrong" and singles you out for harassment.

We’ve already seen the outright smearing of law-abiding gun owners and the
derision of those who "cling" to their guns and religion.

We see the Obama administration covering up Benghazi, then tapping Susan Rice –
who helped mislead the American people in the wake of that outrage – for a
promotion.

<http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/ct/19948169:20605612831:m:1:580434554:27913132AF772D6B5DE1F35049BF869B:r>
 Click to sign

And to make matters worse, President Obama is demanding we trust him when he
claims lawyers who work for the executive branch will construct safeguards to
protect our rights.

You and I know the fox can't guard the henhouse.

This is madness and someone needs to slam the breaks on policies that stomp all
over the Fourth Amendment.

This is a defining moment for our country.  Is any politician above law?

That's why I hope you'll agree to
<http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/ct/19948169:20605612831:m:1:580434554:27913132AF772D6B5DE1F35049BF869B:r>
 stand with me by fighting back against President Obama trampling all over the
Constitution.

So please
<http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/ct/19948169:20605612831:m:1:580434554:27913132AF772D6B5DE1F35049BF869B:r>
 sign your "Fourth Amendment Protection Act" petition right away.

I need your help to crank up the heat on my colleagues to push this legislation
through Congress.

And after you sign your petition, I hope you'll agree to
<http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/ct/19948169:20605612831:m:1:580434554:27913132AF772D6B5DE1F35049BF869B:r>
 make your most generous contribution to help me mobilize millions of Americans
through email, direct mail, online and social media ads to join this
first-of-its-kind effort to stand up to President Obama and tell him "enough is
enough!"

In liberty,
 sig <http://www.rand-2016.com/images/rand_sig.png>
Senator Rand Paul

P.S. After sign your petition; please
<http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/ct/19948169:20605612831:m:1:580434554:27913132AF772D6B5DE1F35049BF869B:r>
 make your most generous contribution to help me mobilize millions of Americans
to this historic fight.

<http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/ct/19948169:20605612831:m:1:580434554:27913132AF772D6B5DE1F35049BF869B:r>
 Click to sign

<http://paracom.paramountcommunication.com/ct/19948170:20605612831:m:1:580434554:27913132AF772D6B5DE1F35049BF869B:r>