Go HERE <http://responseactionnetwork.msgfocus.com/q/1mA8AC6ypMTHVBXmUxwO/wv>
to view this message in your browser.

 Response Action Network
<http://4781148dc2b0e7d2d12c-855359dc0303f3f1b093c795eb9ca1d5.r1.cf1.rackcdn.com/ranlogo.gif>

Below please find a special message from one of our advertisers. Please note
that the following message reflects the opinions and representations of our
advertiser alone, and not necessarily the opinion or editorial positions of
Response Action Network.

 <http://responseactionnetwork.msgfocus.com/c/12jNaeU9UmNJxlDVhjLK97A> Obama's
Secret New Tax

Dear Reader,

You may have heard about a new currency law coming to America.

On July 1st of this year,
<http://responseactionnetwork.msgfocus.com/c/12jNlLfsZH2AJrNHnreQo3x> Title V
of the Obama Administration’s HR Bill #2847, known as FATCA, goes into effect.

And after collectively spending more than 100 hours reading the actual
legislation and its associated news coverage, we found 4 concerns we think you
need to be aware of…

1. Most people mistakenly think they’re not affected by FATCA. If you are a
U.S. citizen… or if you hold any of your money in U.S. dollars, this new law
definitely affects you.

2. The more you trade and invest, the more likely you are to get hit hard by
this new bill.

3. It is not difficult for an American tax payer to be labeled “recalcitrant”
as part of this new law. And as soon as you are…you potentially become subject
to a 30% tax.

4. The implementation of FATCA has been delayed several times, but now the IRS
says it will not be delayed anymore. It will go into full effect on July 1st of
this year.

In fact, on April 2nd of this year, the new IRS commissioner said, “Whatever
else we are going to do, we are going to implement the non-discretionary
legislative mandates we have been given: the Affordable Care Act and FATCA”

We think every American needs to learn about this law.

Get the facts, and learn how to protect yourself.

To help, we’ve put together a slide show presentation on our website, which you
can access free of charge.

 <http://responseactionnetwork.msgfocus.com/c/12jNxhAM51hrVxXttyHWCZu> Click
here to learn more about this new law.

Sincerely,

Mike Palmer
Senior Researcher, Stansberry Research

  <http://irisstats.com/TrackOpens?promocode=LPSIQ623>

Response Action Network is an online activist resource for liberty oriented
causes.
 1 Bowman Drive, Suite 175, Fredericksburg, VA 22408

This message was intended for:  <mailto:felli...@advfabtech.com>
felli...@advfabtech.com

Update your preferences
<http://responseactionnetwork.msgfocus.com/k/1mA8AC6ypMTHVBXmUxwO>