HEADS UP....7TH DIST MRA MEETING TOMORROW...SEE YOU AT THE LIBRARY CENTER
SOUTH!!

On Friday, June 20, 2014 9:28 AM, Jim Kendall <mora.presid...@gmail.com> wrote:

Don’t forget the MRA meeting tomorrow, Saturday, June 21.  The meeting starts
at 10:00 am at the Library Center on south Campbell in Springfield and will
consist of three parts:

(1)     7th Congressional District MRA.  This part will last approximately 30 –
45 minutes and will feature a speaker from the Missouri Alliance for Freedom.
The purpose of the Missouri Alliance for Freedom is to “protect and grow
individual, religious, and economic liberty throughout Missouri.”

(2)    Missouri Republican Assembly.  I anticipate this meeting will be
relatively short and I will give an update on MRA and National Federation of
Republican Assemblies.

(3)    Meeting of the MRA Board of Directors: filling vacant officer positions,
a discussion of growing the MRA throughout the state of Missouri, and any other
business as required.  The Board of Directors consists of the President, First
and Second Vice Presidents, Secretary, Treasurer, National Committeeman and
Committeewoman, and Director (President) of each Congressional District
Republican Assembly.

I anticipate all meetings will conclude by noon.  I hope you can join us on
June 21, 2014

Jim Kendall

President, MRA

Merilyn:  Please forward to 7th District MRA

Mitch:  Please remind people in the central Missouri area

---
"missourilibertycoalition" group.
to missourilibertycoalition+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.